Tuesday 25 September 2012

Unexplained

When you are with me, why my thoughts are smoothly free,
when you are not there with me, my life feels like a busy street,
I do not know which is the right way to be with you,
but some place in my mind there is still you,
When I am sad I thought of you as to ease the pain by seeing you,
You were like a glowing light in my darkest life showing the path of achieving the laugh,
Alone when I am, I think of you but I always know that I can't be with you,
It is difficult for me to explain it to you what is in my mind but one thing is for sure that I really don't want to loose you.

1 comment:

  1. The title itself explains it self how hard it is to explain the inner feeling to the person you adore the most....
    These lines are really touchy and true.....

    ReplyDelete

Ignorance

 Tumse hi to seekha hai nazar andaz karne ka tarika, ab tum par hi azmaya to hairat kaisi